The Danforth Anchor was invented in the 1940’s by Richard Danforth. The revolutionary Danforth anchor uses a high strength steel stock at the crown with two large flat triangular flukes attached. Made to be light weight and compact, makes the Danforth Anchor easy to use and store.
Fortress Anchors are called “The World’s Best Anchor” by more boaters and experts for good reason!
- Fortress Anchors are the result of years of research and testing
- Made with high-tech materials, Fortress Anchors weighs half as much as steel, but excels against others
- Fortress Anchors can be disassembled
- They are rustproof and corrosion resistant
- Fortress Anchors have incredible holding power
Gibson first opened in 1968, envisioning a vessel to accommodate the family without sacrificing performance or amenities. With 11 standard models and customized floor plans available, there is guaranteed satisfaction for any boat lover. Buying a Gibson Houseboat is easy, just ask any Gibson Houseboat owner. Choosing a model will be the difficult task. Gibson houseboats are built to last.